Rudy gets a call Rudy gets a call

Lovely.

A beautiful rendition of this classic coming-of-age story. Cheers!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Love!

The plot was rather predictable and the entire time I was waiting - just waiting on the edge of my seat - for the joke. Just knowing you as an animator and person, I knew there was something up your sleeve. I was happily rewarded!

Despite said predictability, the animation was amazing, and the film was chilling. It reminded me in some ways of The Shining. There is sort of a mysterious "unknown" feeling about everything.

Also, the voice acting is excellent.

5/5 and favorited!

WOYT 3.5 WOYT 3.5

<3 !!!

I've been waiting for so long to see another one of these - almost two years!

LOVE!

AwkwardSomething responds:

I love you too, friend. I love you too.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Very nice.

I don't care what other people say. Your voice acting is one of the reasons I like your animations, other than the animation itself.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks! more people are saying its good than not, it's usually that way. i think there's a bit of an accent factor in there as well, but i refuse to pretend to be american.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

LOL

Maybe it is because I'm drunk, but this is HILARIOUS.

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Ha, wow.

This episode was easy for you in terms of animation. Somehow, I like this one the most, since it was strangely humorous and then ended with a long-winded but realistic conversation.

I'm thinking your point with this episode was that you really don't care what people think of you or the movies you make. Which I like. I really like.

Keep up the good work! Huge fan of your movies.

Turing Test Turing Test

Cool.

Cool movie, but it's an old concept.

I think the short story the chat "bot" had a lot of conversations with people, always trying to convince them it was really a person trapped. Most didn't believe, some did. Turns out, it really was just a bot who thought it was alive.

The Things We Never Said The Things We Never Said

Wow.

Suddenly, I am depressed.

5/5

tacobuttfish responds:

Glad you liked it though

-Taco Buttfish.

Gravity_ Gravity_

Cool!

This was really cool to watch. BUT, it is WAY too short.

hot ham water 2-5 hot ham water 2-5

Woohoo!

I am a huge fan of Hot Ham Water, and loved it tremendously when you finally came out with all these sequels. Too bad it's only now getting more attention!